The global pandemic accelerated the integration of digital technology into all areas of business, fundamentally changing how they operate and deliver value to customers. This heightened a need for radical, rapid change within communications service providers (CSPs).
In this webinar, we discuss how CSPs are moving beyond selling traditional connectivity to providing customers with platform-based products and services as part of a wide digital ecosystem. We will also review the real experiences of Telefónica Deutschland at the cutting edge of this transformation.
You will learn:
- State of the industry – how it evolved to better serve consumers and implications for SME and enterprise
- Why and how: Evolution of IT systems from complex & proprietary to simplified and standard
- Why and how: Evolution of CSPs from technology-focused connectivity provider to business-focused value provider
- Implications for BSS systems to support rapidly evolving business needs at CSPs
- The emergence of new players, including private network providers
This webinar is supported by:
Sr. Director, Communications Industry
Technology Director - Common Services