Communications service providers (CSPs) are continuing to invest aggressively in 5G network rollouts and find they must better optimize planning, deployment and operations to meet ambitious return on investment (ROI) expectations. Many are turning to Network Lifecycle Automation (NLA) as a systematic approach to realizing multi-phase and multi-silo automation.
Read this report to understand:
- How CSPs can optimize their 5G rollouts
- What barriers CSPs face in deploying closed-loop automation
- How TM Forum’s closed-loop automation specifications provide a guide
- Which operational goals CSPs are prioritizing for 5G
- Which strategy CSPs consider best for automating the network lifecycle
- How and why some CSPs are implementing NLA.