Our latest Digital Transformation Tracker 6 (DTT 6) report examines the status of CSPs' digital transformation programs. It looks at how CSPs can generate greater value from digitalization, how telco culture is changing and how operators can attract the skills they need for the future.
Read this report to understand:
- The status of CSPs’ digital transformation and how drivers for it have changed
- CSPs’ priorities in a post-pandemic world and the types of service providers they aspire to become, which has shifted radically
- Emerging trends, from activist investors, to operators selling solutions and expertise to other CSPs, towerco 2.0, and the option of separating the network from services
- How CSPs' culture is changing (or not) and why diversity is so important
- The kinds of skills that are required and where operators will find them
- Progress CSPs are making in their march to cloud
Join the Growth summit at the Digital Transformation World to learn more about CSPs' digital transformation programs.