How smart is your city? And what role can CSPs play in making it smarter?
Join this webinar and hear from leading Smart City experts on how to build a smart city platform model, why over 70 cities and enterprises have signed the smart city manifesto and the tools you need to help make your city smarter.
By understanding, adapting and applying platform business model principles, cities can become regional or global knowledge hubs and innovation centers. Cities that do this will become better places to live and be better equipped to manage urban challenges – with more insight, precision, and transparency. They will attract talent, create jobs and unleash innovation.
- see what a complete smart city platform model can look like
- understand how to build a smart city ecosystem with our new online ecosystem management tool CurateFx and hear how Ekinno Lab/NaviParking have been utilizing the tool
- how to join the growing community by signing our smart city manifesto
- Carl Piva, VP, TM Forum
- Kevin McCaffrey, Founder, Tr3dent
- James Noakes, Deputy Mayor, City of Liverpool
- Adam Pucher, IT Director, Ekinno Lab/NaviParking