Why are catalogs so hot? A catalog-driven architecture provides a single source of data truth for business operations, from product definition to billing. It also speeds up the the definition and delivery of new products, while dynamically adjusting to changes in customers’ preferences and behaviors.
Read this report to understand:
• The value of implementing a data-driven catalog architecture
• The need for a unified customer delivery model
• The importance of aligning virtual network functions and network services
catalogs with the product catalog
• How standards are developing to make integration faster, easier and cheaper
• What service providers can do NOW to move toward a data-driven catalog architecture