The staggering success of customer-centric, platform-based digital businesses is a resounding endorsement of what customers value – speed, convenience, simplicity and great prices.
No wonder that for most communications service providers (CSPs), striving for customer centricity is the primary reason for digital transformation.
Yet CSPs are struggling, and although they’ve talked about initiatives such as omnichannel for years, progress is slow. Overall, Net Promoter Scores for communications services are among the lowest from any sector. The reasons for this are well understood, but one thing is for sure: This equation needs to change.
Read this report to find out:
- How digital are customers’ interactions with telcos?
- Which channels do customers prefer?
- Why is there an imbalance of cost allocation regarding customer service?
- How do customers feel about the service they are getting from CSPs?
- How widely are various tools, from customer journeys to cloud marketing, being used?
- How are omnichannel, apps and other more established initiatives faring?
- What’s the role for technologies like artificial intelligence?
- What are CSPs’ major pain points and successes?
- What are other potential benefits of transforming to become more customer-centric?