Communications service providers (CSPs) need to take a new approach to BSS transformation. They need to focus not just on technology but also on the needs of business and consumer customers to deliver integrated business propositions enabled by converged networks.
Read this report to understand:
- What is driving the need for hyper-flexibility and hyper-agility, including the effects of true customer centricity, hyper-personalization and competitive pressures
- How change is becoming more frequent, iterative and customer-driven
- The role of key technologies such as self-service, self-configuration, automation and AI in driving change and enabling CSPs to become more flexible and agile
- What CSPs’ intentions are in terms of investing to support more flexibility and agility
- How CSPs will evolve their performance over the next 10 years
- How three CSPs are evolving their systems and processes to become more agile and adaptive.