Our new benchmark report on the Asia-Pacific region explores the key B2B and B2C products, new services and vertical sectors being targeted by operators for revenue growth
Our benchmark report A roadmap for Asia-Pacific telecoms growth draws on quantitative and qualitative research to pinpoint the new and innovative services operators are targeting to generate new revenue streams. As well as in-depth analysis of the financial performance of 25 large operators and operator groups, we have carried out an in-depth survey of communications service providers in the region.
Read the report to learn about:
• Current revenue trends for CSPs’ B2C and B2B businesses in Asia
• Operators’ B2C and B2B growth strategies
• CSPs’ progress in developing new lines of business for growth
• Which vertical markets CSPs are targeting and the progress of mobile private networks in Asia
• An overview of selected mobile payments markets in Asia
• What leading operators are doing to grow revenues in China, India and South Korea.