The full line-up for TM Forum Live!, TM Forum’s flagship conference, was revealed today.
Nik Willetts, Acting CEO, TM Forum, commented, “TM Forum Live! 2017 is all about driving toward digital success, fueling the growth of our members and the industry as a whole through radical change and transformation. In Nice, we’ll be talking about the ‘how,’ not the ‘what,’ taking our delegates on a one-of-a-kind collaborative journey by showcasing real-world solutions and outcomes to the industry’s most pressing challenges. There’s a massive $8 trillion growth opportunity in front of us, and the Forum’s role and that of TM Forum Live! is to help our members seize it.”
The conference features:
- Keynotes from industry leaders including the CIO of Verizon
- Almost 300 speakers overall
- Eight “Live!” digital transformation content tracks
- 30+ innovative proof-of-concept Catalyst projects
- An Executive Summit for C-level leaders
- An Open Hack featuring innovation challenges for 5G network services and IoT services
- The annual TM Forum Excellence Awards
- Hands-on workshops for service providers
- Unrivaled networking opportunities
- The QuEST Forum EMEA Summit
- A packed exhibition floor featuring the latest digital business product, service, and solution innovations.
World-class keynotes and speakers
- Shankar Arumugavelu, SVP & CIO, Verizon
- Alpna Doshi, Group CIO, Philips
- Ulf Ewaldsson, SVP, Group CTO & Head of Group Function Technology, Ericsson
- Andrew Feinberg, President and CEO, Netcracker
- Erik Hoving, Group CTO, KPN Group
- Phil Jordan, Group CIO, Telefonica
Thought-provoking conference agenda
At the heart of TM Forum Live! 2017 are eight Live! conference tracks focused on helping TM Forum members to address real-life challenges and providing them with practical ideas and tools to solve them. A full agenda builder is available online.
- Agile Operations & IT Live! – Building and cultivating agile business for the digital age
- Analytics Live! – Profiting from data in a digital world
- Customer Centricity Live! – Engaging the customer of the future
- Digital Platform Economy & APIs Live! – Opening up new growth opportunities through platform business models and Open APIs
- Internet of Everything Live! – Enabling and monetizing digital ecosystems to deliver valuable new services
- NFV & SDN Live! – Transforming your networks, operations and organization to unlock the full potential of NFV and SDN
- OSS/BSS of the Future! – Optimizing OSS/BSS for the digital world
- Smart City Live! Focus Day – Exploring the essential building blocks to realize the smart city vision
Ground-breaking Catalyst innovation projects
This year, TM Forum Live! will feature more than 30 Catalyst projects, which are rapid-fire proof-of-concept demonstrations that bring together member companies from all parts of the digital ecosystem to create innovative solutions to common challenges by leveraging TM Forum best practices, assets, and tools. Over 110 member companies and hundreds of dedicated individuals have participated in this round of the Catalyst Program, and delegates of TM Forum Live! 2017 will be treated to live demonstrations of the projects on the show floor.
Additional TM Forum Live! activities
- Exclusive Executive Summit which brings together C-level executives for a special program designed to fuel idea exchange and networking with peers through open discussions in a private environment. Those wishing to attend the Executive Summit should contact Danielle Zertuche at [email protected].
- Open Hack featuring innovation challenges on 5G Network Services and IoT Services, with €9,000 in prize money available. Leveraging a common underlying platform, developers, architects, engineers, designers, students and others will create new potential products and services underpinned by TM Forum Open APIs. The Hack is free to attend, and registration is currently open.
- The Forum recently announced the finalists for the 2017 Excellence Awards, and the winners will be announced during the VIP Gala Dinner at TM Forum Live! on May 15. Winners will also receive recognition during the opening keynote session on May 16.
- Hands-on workshops: Senior level executives from CSPs are invited to attend one or more half-day workshops taking place at TM Forum Live! 2017. Customer centricity and digital transformation are the main themes of this year’s workshops. Learn more and register.
- Well-known for its intimate networking environment, TM Forum Live! 2017 will feature over 15 hours of dedicated and fun networking opportunities.
- New for 2017, QuEST Forum’s 2017 EMEA Service Providers and Suppliers Summit will feature a thought-provoking blend of keynote and executive speakers, panel discussions, networking events, and more with an overall theme of ‘Customer Experience Driven by Collaboration and Innovation in ICT.’ Questions or requests for information can be directed to Donna Reed at [email protected].
- Packed expo floor: Over 80 sponsors and exhibitors will converge on the show floor, demonstrating the latest digital business product, service, and solution innovations. An interactive floorplan is available online.
Registration for TM Forum Live! 2017 is currently open and TM Forum members receive exclusive discounts. Qualified journalists and analysts can also receive a complimentary pass to the event.
Get in on all of the exciting TM Forum Live! news and buzz by visiting and bookmarking www.tmforumlive.org for conference updates. The action can also be followed here on Inform and on Twitter using hashtag #TMFLive.