TM Forum today announces the winners of the 2017 Catalyst Awards. Catalysts are member-driven proof-of-concept projects which connect diverse organizations to develop innovative, commercially viable prototypes of new digital services and business models.
More than 100 member companies and hundreds of individuals participated in the 2017 Catalyst projects which spanned Open APIs, SDN & NFV, digital health, data monetization, customer experience management, smart cities, the Internet of Everything and more..
The 2017 Catalyst Award winners are:
Outstanding Performance in the Catalyst Program: APPEX Omnichannel
- Champions: Orange, Vodafone
- Participants: Apptium, BBFA, Huawei, NTS Retail, Sigma
Outstanding Performance in the Catalyst Program: Smart City on Edge
- Champions: Agile Fractal Grid, Dublin City, Milton Keynes
- Participants: BT, Cloudsoft, EXFO, Infonova/BearingPoint
Outstanding Performance in the Catalyst Program: A Platform for IoT and Anything as a Service
- Champions: Vodafone
- Participants: Centina, Huawei, Infosys, Invercloud
Outstanding Contribution to TM Forum Assets: Connected Citizen: A Green, Clean, Smart City
- Champions: Orange, NTT
- Participants: Amdocs, ESRI, Infonova/BearingPoint, Symantec
Outstanding Use of TM Forum Assets: Joint Agile Delivery – Phase II
- Champions: AT&T, Orange, Telecom Italia
- Participants: Cloud Best Practices, Huawei, IBM, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Spirent
Outstanding Open Architecture and API Design: Partnering Platform for MEF Services
- Champions: MEF, PCCW Global, Orange, Vodafone
- Participants: DGIT, Inomial
Outstanding Ecosystem Design using CurateFx: Logical Factory: Virtualizing Manufacturing for Agility
- Champions: BT, Telecom Italia, TWI
- Participants: EnterpriseWeb, Infosim, Infosys
“The Catalyst projects showcased at TM Forum Live! 2017 were incredibly innovative and tackled a diverse range of digital business opportunities and challenges,” said Nik Willetts, CEO, TM Forum. “Catalysts showcase the power of co-creation and collaboration enabled by the Forum, and bring together the best of the best across a wide range of companies, industries and ecosystems. Our sincere congratulations to the winners and to all those who participated for their outstanding work.”
The full list of all TM Forum Live! 2017 Catalyst projects along with videos, interviews, and articles can be found here.
Catalyst project teams will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face at Action Week Vancouver 2017, September 25-29, 2017 and showcase their innovations at Innovation InFocus in Dallas, Texas, November 8-9, 2017 and TM Forum Live! Asia in Singapore, December 5-7, 2017.