At Action Week there is no audience, only participants. Don’t miss your chance to attend this interactive event where members come together to share ideas, challenge conventional thinking and define the best practices to tackle today’s business issues.
Are you wondering if you should be in Madrid for Action Week? Take this simple test.
- Do you wonder how your organization can monetize and profit from the Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) revolution?
- Is delivering the security and privacy controls demanded by your customers a worry?
- Are you looking for ways to transform the efficiency of your IT operation s with a low-risk approach that enables scalability?
- Does the evolving digital services value chain appear complex and you’re not sure how to get in on the action?
- Would learning more about REST APIs allowing you to quickly plug into digital services be of value to you?
- Do you want happy customers that think of you first and approach you for new products and services?
- Do you want to accelerate your networking and connecting with industry thought leaders that would provide greater visibility to you and your company?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, you should give serious consideration to attending this Action Week event. There are five days of sessions that address all of the topics above and more. As a TM Forum member you can be a part of these activities and solutions:
- A full week of workshops on that super-hot topic Network Functions Virtualization, covering the way forward, the path to monetization, proof of concept demonstrations and the implications in across TM Forum’s flagship Frameworx suite.
- 10 sessions defining our ever expanding set of REST APIs, providing a game-changing approach to management functionality for digital services
- A panel discussion on the Internet of Things (IoT) with specific breakout sessions on smart energy and digital health and the overarching security implications
- An entire complement of Business Assurance topics including customer experience management, data analytics/big data and revenue management
- The progression of the Frameworx roadmap where you influence the future of this industry through our widely deployed set of best practices and standards for business transformation
- The multi-company Catalyst projects that will be demonstrating at TM Forum Live! Nice 2014 will all be meeting at Action Week to commence work: 12 projects with lots of opportunity to join in on a cutting edge concept.
We encourage you to review the complete agenda. You will see that we are providing a truly compelling set of sessions. The event is unique, and your ability to be involved and make a difference is unparalleled in the industry.