Gathering results from 184 individuals, from 93 operators across 64 countries, the Digital Transformation Tracker (DTT) survey results will help us to monitor progress, track trends and focus on a specific aspect of transformation in each new survey.
But what do the results mean? Register for this live debate and gain exclusive insight from two industry analysts on what they believe the results mean and how it will affect the telecoms industry moving forward.
Hear the debate on:
- The differences between CSPs and vendors in how they see transformation progressing and what are their biggest challenges
- The relationship between network transformation and digital transformation
- Whether issues around culture, skills, and leadership are going to prevent CSPs from executing successful digital transformation projects
- How CSPs are progressing with a range initiatives aimed at improving their customer experience
- Who is leading digital transformation across more than 90 CSPs across five continents
Can’t make this time? Register and receive the final Digital Transformation Tracker report before anyone else, direct to your inbox